Changes to Vote Crates

Zack

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've got another update for you today. I've been planning to update the crates and their rewards for a long time, and I finally got around to it today.

First thing first, your existing vote keys will not work anymore. The vote key system has switched to a virtual system, so all you have to do is click the new and improved Smithy (as seen below). I will be adding a method of opening crates without having to go to spawn very soon.

As of now, the rewards are a lot more balanced and there is a little bit less variety, but they're still really good. There are some extremely rare items in there as well that are marked with the Legendary Item moniker. At the moment, there are only tools in the rotation for the vote crates but I'll be adding other items as well as point and money rewards to it as well.

In terms of things coming soon, I've got a couple of things I'm working on, but one of the major items right now is a new admin shop that will sell basic things. This shop will not be extensive, but I think it'll be well worth it. Our new friend Jerry the Shopkeeper will soon open up his shop, and you'll see more information here when he's ready to open!